Software Quality Assurance And Testing Morning Shift Jobs Vacancy in Willis Towers Watson Manila
- Software Quality Assurance And Testing Morning Shift
- Willis Towers Watson
- Manila P00
- 26 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Willis Towers Watson Manila urgently required following position for Software Quality Assurance And Testing Morning Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Quality Assurance And Testing Morning Shift Jobs Vacancy in Willis Towers Watson Manila Jobs Details:
As a Quality Assurance Analyst in the Product practice, you will develop test strategies, test plans and test cases for multiple projects. You will collaborate with business analysts, developers, product owners and technical leads to review and set story and feature acceptance criteria. You will contribute to the growth of the team through regular and open feedback.
Key Accountabilities / Duties:
The Quality Assurance Analyst must be able to collaborate with team members during multiple phases of software development changes including, assisting in completion of requirements gathering, defining test cases, executing test cases, as well as reviewing work performed by other Analysts. This Includes producing, executing and evaluating test plans, performing exploratory testing, and developing automated regression tests.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will work closely with assigned developers and business analysts to ensure requirements are understood and can be delivered as defined within the scheduled release timeline.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will execute defined Quality Assurance processes following best/standard practices to insure that new functionality conforms to business requirements and can be successfully deployed to Technology and Administration Solutions associates for them delivery to clients.The Requirements
- Functional Experience; minimum 5 years in Quality Assurance
- Be a hands-on tester who is comfortable working across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing
- Experience in testing web applications with knowledge of cross browsers and user-interface testing techniques
- Demonstrate experience with exploratory testing, not just working to test plans
- Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test cases with or without business requirements/design documents
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-cause, and define corrective actions
- Experience with at least one of the leading test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience in executing Agile and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience working in cross-functional virtual teams
- Understanding of full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
- Experience with testing products on any of the following technology: .NET, SQL, XML, web services
- Experience in using testing tools: MTM, Selenium, Telerik
- Have the ability to set priorities and undertake complex tasks with minimal supervision
- BS / BA degree or relevant experience
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.